Complete the notes below.
Write ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
- Organic farming is 31
- It can boost the 32 of organic food products
- It can save necessary 33 for producing pesticides and fertilisers
Comparison with traditional Farming
- 34 Which double in number may attack organic vegetables.
- Production of organic vegetables such as tomatoes and 35 is 40% lower.
- Winter weed production is 36 lower than it used to be.
- Production of organic products for animals including organic 37 keeps the same.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C
38. What happened to organic farming in India?
A Yields increased
B Farmers were reluctant to accept it.
C farmers could apply it successfully by following instructions.
39. Conclusion in international organic farming review focuses on
A whether people are interested in organic farming
B comparing different methods of organic farming in different countries
C whether organic farming is beneficial to wildlife
40. According to speaker, what is the main advantages of organic farming?
A it depends on consumers.
B it can produce food of more nutritional value.
C it can protect the enviroment.